• Notebooks 2015

Hi! Just thought I'd post Team 93's notebook, in case it could help out other teams to see examples of notebooks. Please add your team's below if...

14 1 373

Started by CircuitRunners Team 93

• "Audience" in Marketing

One area my team is struggling with is the "audience" in the marketing and exhibit. In exhibit, the score sheet states "Exhibit...

1 0 74

Started by ptownrobotics

• Award Tabulation Spreadsheet

The Award Tabulation Spreadsheet, under the "Spirit and Sportsmanship" tab, has a column called "Ballot"....what is this? how is...

2 0 95

Started by lisa

• Website Guidelines

We have a 3rd year team and each year we have built a website. This year we have some older kids who really wanted to up the game on our Website and...

1 0 77

Started by scrapbookrosie

• Booth

Have you noticed that the Booth is appearing to become less and less important? This year they seemingly forgot to put any booth rules in the...

8 0 815

Started by God

• CAD Notebook

I'm having trouble finding a score sheet specific to the CAD notebook. Is the BEST CAD DRAWINGS score sheet the same as the CAD Notebook from...

2 0 182

Started by TManB

• Sponsors decals?

We have had questions from local companies wanting to sponsor our robotics team and we were wondering if we could have company decals on our robot?...

2 0 139

Started by DenisonHS

• Common Sense Judging at Regionals

I would like to address something that happened to our team at the Regional competition last year. We were judged very low for a lack of...

5 0 201

Started by jmg

• Nationals????

i can find hardly any information on what those are or what it takes to get there if someone could tell me more about them or what is required to...

7 0 227

Started by gandhi

• Notebook Appendix

I was wondering is it allowed to tape or otherwise attach design sketches etc. to a page of the appendix, or does it have to be scanned and printed?...

2 0 145

Started by Katniss

• Team Demographics Form

We have already submitted our notebook, but My team had a question regarding the team demographics form that was not posted/answered on the Q A. The...

3 0 183

Started by EvansPhysics

• Notebook scoring worksheet, potential additions for next year.

I propose the following two additions to the document titled: 2016_Project_engineering_Notebook_Score_Sheet In "Adherence to...

1 1 197

Started by jgraber

• Notebook Summary

Just wondering, is the summary for the notebook required?

5 0 209

Started by Katniss

• Software and Simulation Award vs. Simulink Design Award

I was looking at the list of awards and I came across two new ones I hadn't seen before: the Software and Simulation Award and then a Simulink Design...

3 0 188

Started by Katniss

• Spirit and Sportsmanship guidelines?

Does anyone know where I could find documents that relate to what is allowed in regards to spirit? I recall last year I read something that had...

1 0 250

Started by Katniss

Add a Website Forum to your website.