BEST Robotics Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
widerbestrobot

Reply with quote  #1 
I was wondering if all the programming teams would reply and post the link to there Award Video.

This is my video:

I know, I know, its way too long and its not that good but i made it November 28th at 6:30.
gyoung

Administrator
Reply with quote  #2 
We will definitely post the videos for the winners on the BEST website. Others posting their entries here would be great if they would like to share. Judging is in progress [smile]
EvansPhysics

Reply with quote  #3 
Nice coding Andrew.  Sorry to hear that your team is unable to make the trip to regionals.  I was looking forward to looking over your code with our programmer.

Our team noticed the problem with the deadband and wanted incremental control of servos too.  It's interesting to see the different ways that you solved those problems.

Our video is below... it feels rushed and not as thoroughly explained as your, but in order to fit it inside of 3 minutes, Jake had to talk fast and leave too much out.  I think his first take was almost 6 minutes long.

widerbestrobot

Reply with quote  #4 
By by Shapeoko.

rolfes

Reply with quote  #5 
Thanks for sharing your videos. They are great!

Our team is looking for any programmers out there that can assist our team with the use of a potentiometer in Simulink modeling so if you have a video, please post.
widerbestrobot

Reply with quote  #6 
I'll try to get a video on potentiometer programming fairly soon.
widerbestrobot

Reply with quote  #7 
What screen capture software did you use?
EvansPhysics

Reply with quote  #8 
Not sure if they would like links to software on the forums.. so I sent you a PM...

shiremath

Reply with quote  #9 
winderbestrobot- did you already create the video on using potentiometer with SImulink? If you did, could you please share it here with us? 

If not, I can provide a demo model of Simulink that will show how to work with a potentiometer. 
@rolfes- could you share some details around how do you intend to use the potentiometer on your robot? 

Thanks
-SH
shiremath

Reply with quote  #10 
EvansPhysics- feel free to share the software tool name here. Nice work on the video!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation: