sdfalcon
I can not get the gamepad to work in the new version of matlab simulink.  No input at all even though I know the gamepad is working.  I even tried a second computer that had 2017 version and it worked perfectly with a test program. I installed 2018 version and ran the test program and nothing.  As far as I can tell all other simulation works, but not gamepad.  Anyone with ideas on how to fix or who to contact for support on this specific issue?
Quote 0 0
sdfalcon
For clarification, this is the logitech F310 gamepad.  We have 2 that we have used the past 2 years and both work with 2017 simulink, but neither work with 2018 version.
Quote 0 0
JoseAvendano
All BEST programmers,

If you are using the Gamepad Simulation block, please refer to the following MATLAB answers post:

https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/answers/421276-why-does-the-gamepad-simulator-block-in-simulink-does-not-work-in-the-r2018b-version-of-matlab

The block provided should now be a direct replacement for any of you MATLAB R2018b models. For convenience, I have also attached the working block to this reply. Feel free to post with any other concerns.

Sincerely,

Jose Avendano
Quote 0 0
sdfalcon
This did solve our issue. Thanks
Quote 0 0