BEST Robotics Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
CircuitRunners Team 93

Reply with quote  #1 
Hi!

Just thought I'd post Team 93's notebook, in case it could help out other teams to see examples of notebooks. Please add your team's below if you want!

Thanks!

Attached Files
pdf Auburn_Notebook_Final_(2).pdf (2.71 MB, 105 views)

jkane

Reply with quote  #2 
Thank you for your gift. Examples are tremendously important and this will help us perfect our challenge next year!
getgray

Reply with quote  #3 
I forgot, were you first?
MrPeabody

Reply with quote  #4 
There is a lot of good quality work here.  I like the QFD for evaluation of robot attributes.
Thanks for sharing.
wgirl9

Reply with quote  #5 
It would be nice to see the score sheets for your notebook. 
jgraber

Reply with quote  #6 
Thanks for sharing a good example of a notebook.
I assume since it is posted in this public place, I may also copy it to the BEST Inc website examples section.

re: "nice to see the score sheets"  
Feel free to judge it yourself and see what you think, based on each point of the score sheet.
I browsed through it, and they seemed to have used the score sheet as an outline, and covered every point;  this is both common sense, and unusual. The essay even mentioned local companies or activities in their area, which is often overlooked in my hub.

On the plus side, there was a lot of useful math, design matrices, and CAD.
On the continuous improvement side, I might object to complete use of 'passive voice'.
Also 'wall of words' on pages like 6,7,8,22; but other pages have more readable tables, lists, and cad drawings.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.