ksellers
Can I get clarification for a rule please?

I understand that if the robot collects the minerals and returns to the "starting position," the spotter may get the minerals from the robot and put them in the correct bins. Can the robot push the collected minerals into the "starting position" box and the spotter pick them up, or does the robot itself HAVE to be completely in the box too? 

Thanks!
Quote 0 0
gyoung
If you want an official answer to this rules question, you need to post it to the "Official Game Q&A". Follow the link in the upper left corner of the BEST Robotics webpage, http://www.bestinc.org.  You can submit your question and it will be answered by the game designers.  You can't consider answers posted here as the "official" and "correct" answer as the forum does not hold that authority.
Quote 0 0
gyoung
By the way, there are many rules questions like this one already asked and answered on the Official Q&A. I would suggest that you monitor it often and keep up with the questions and answers there. If you have a question, check the Q&A and see if your same question has already been posted by someone else. 
Quote 0 0